INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES LIBRARIAN
Pius XII Memorial Library - Saint Louis University
Are you passionate about Information Literacy, instruction, and student learning? Do you like to delve into instructional design? Pius XII Memorial Library at Saint Louis University is actively looking for enthusiastic candidates for the position of Instructional Services Librarian.Job duties include:
- Provide leadership and expertise in the library’s instruction program.
- Collaborate on the design and development of high quality learning materials.
- Create information literacy content.
- Liaise with academic departments and units including, School for Professional Studies and English for Academic Purposes.
Required qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in Library or Information Science.
- Demonstrated commitment to instruction and information literacy.
- Experience designing and creating tutorials, learning objects, or other curricular resources.
For a full position description, please see PDF.
Saint Louis University is a Catholic, Jesuit institution dedicated to student learning, research, health care, and service. All applications must be made online at http://jobs.slu.edu and include a cover letter addressing qualifications for position, application, curriculum vita, and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current professional references (university placement file is not acceptable). Please refer to Requisition Number 20141104. All other correspondence regarding this position may be sent to Instructional Services Librarian Search Committee, Pius XII Memorial Library, 3650 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108-3302. Saint Louis University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages nominations of and application from women and minorities. For information about Pius XII Memorial Library, see http://lib.slu.edu.
LIBRARY ASSISTANT (Document Delivery)
Medical Center Library - Saint Louis University (.pdf)
(if using IE7, click "Continue to this website", if you are presented with a choice.)
Employment opportunities @ Saint Louis University provides a searchable database of positions available throughout the University in addition to information about the application procedure.