Add Billiken Bucks to my ID Card
Printing and photocopying uses the Billiken Bucks account on your SLU ID card (please note: .)
You can add money directly to your ID card using the Billiken Bucks machine in Pius Library with cash or a credit card. Denominations accepted are $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills. This is the fastest method.
You can also add money to your Billiken Bucks account online using a credit card.
- Activate your Account at Parking and Card Services
- Sign into your MySLU account at http://myslu.slu.edu
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on the BB Community link
- Login with your SLU Net ID username and password
- Click the My Accounts tab
- Finally click on Deposits
- NOTE: Here you can also check your account balances, view statements, and report lost and stolen cards.
Or, you can add money to your account using cash, check, or credit card by going to Parking and Card Services located in DuBourg Hall, room 33 or Salus Center, room 1063.
Departments can set up departmental cards to cover their printing and photocopying needs by contacting Parking and Card Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 977-2957 (North Campus) or 977-8656 (South Campus).
If you have questions or experience any problems using your card, please contact Parking and Card Services.
- Call 977-2957 (North Campus)
- Call 977-8656 (South Campus)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the following information: Name, Banner ID number, your question or problem.